Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

Rehab - I'm back!

OK so I burned out with some OTT blogging and I stopped as a result (too much to say then nothing at all). I felt the need to post every other day or something similar when truth is, I feel now, that you don't have to do that, OR make each one an essay.

Suffice to say I have something to say today! For those who have read some of my tweets already it's regarding the death of Debbie Purdy. A 51 year old woman who just so happened to have MS (ooo like me!) and campaigned for clarity on euthanasia as she wanted her husband not to face prosecution after potentially helping her to Switzerland where it is legal.

Now I'm not going to write down the 1000 scenarios I've played out in my head as I want to keep this relatively short! The 'best' is to say I've had the philosophy that I want to be on this world no matter what because when you're gone you're gone. But what if life was to the point where everything hurt, when the only person there helped with every aspect of daily life and you felt like and were such a massive burden? The worse you get the more emotionally you scar them. Do you prolong?

Do you endure? For what? To make it to the next day? Normally you take the bad to experience and enjoy the good but what if there isn't any left? You can't do it anymore? Those are the questions I have yet to know the answer to, and hopefully will never have to ask myself.

P.S. I'll try a positive one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment